Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
The ILX CAPM e-learning is based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide) Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017
Students view and review e-learning sessions, complete a range of interactive exercises in each session and test themselves with a range of multiple choice format questions. These questions are based on typical questions in the CAPM examination.This course will provide students with sufficient knowledge and understanding to work as an informed member of a project team and help prepare participants for the CAPM examination.
Certification / Exam
This course specifically provides the background knowledge for the related certification exam (which learners must pass in order to achieve the formal Certification). IMPORTANT: Please note that the certification EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED with this course. The exam can be purchased separately from the course publisher and booking details for the exam are provided on request.
At the conclusion of the course students will:
- Have sufficient knowledge and understanding to work as an informed member of a project team undertaking a variety of project management roles
- Be able to examine and analyse the inputs, tools and techniques of the processes and knowledge areas of the PMBOKï¿½ Guide
- Fulfil the eligibility requirement for the CAPM examination to complete the required 23 contact hours of formal education
- Be able to describe each process group and knowledge area of the PMBOKï¿½ Guide
To apply for the CAPM examination, you need to have either
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma/global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team or
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma/global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education.
This qualification is for those delegates who are looking to start or add project management skills into their current role or who want to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Project Lifecycle & Organisation
- 3. Project Management Processes
- 4. Project Integration Management
- 5. Project Scope Management
- 6. Project Time Management
- 7. Project Cost Management
- 8. Project Quality Management
- 9. Plan Human Resource Management
- 10. Project Communications Management
- 11. Project Risk Management
- 12. Project Procurement Management
- 13. Project Stakeholder Management
- 14. Course Quiz
- 15. Exam Simulator
Please note: ILX are a Registered Education Provider for the PMI