Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Construction is considered to be a high risk industry. CDM Regulations provide a single regulatory framework for the entire construction industry. Poor Health & Safety can result in fatalities, ill-health and loss of working days. This course will provide information to help staff identify risks and avoid the dangers during construction work.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify what construction work is covered by CDM
- Identify the various duty holders under the CDM Regulations
- Recognise when F10 notifications are required
- Distinguish between the roles and responsibilities of duty holders under CDM
- Recognise measures that can promote safer construction work
- Explain what documentation is used and when, to promote safer construction.