Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
C Sharp Development for .NET
Special offer - this course is currently HALF PRICE (usual price £85)
C# (or "C Sharp") is a simple, modern, widely used, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET platform. This course will teach you basic C# programming and will also take you through various advanced concepts related to C# programming.
Learn to code in C# in easy stages
C# is a simple, modern, widely used, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET platform. This course will teach you basic C# programming and will also take you through various advanced concepts related to C# programming.
There is a massive amount of learning materials, tutorials, forums and blogs online, and much of it is free. But how relevant and creditable are these online sources? Are they structured for effective learning at a professional level? Much of this is too basic or ad-hoc to provide the appropriate skills. Alternatively, it is too complex and difficult to navigate for many people.
That’s where we come in. All our training courses are written by experts for easy, yet highly efficient learning. Our courses are backed up by practical exercises, instructional videos and code samples. You will learn in easy stages as you build your skills. This will prepare you for professional developer exams and career opportunities.
C# programming is based on C and Java programming languages, so if you have a basic understanding of C or Java programming, then it will be fun to learn C#. If you have experience in any other modern programming language this will help. This course also will prepare you for professional developer exams.
- See how an expert codes: download a model application
- Getting stuck? Follow an in-depth video
- Learn on the go. All courses work on mobile devices.
- Learn to code effectively in C#
- Create commercial C# applications
- Create Object Oriented applications
- Learn advanced C# features
What you’ll learn in this C# course:
- Introduction to .NET
- Core C# Features
- Defining Types
- Defining Members
- Going Further with Types and Members
- Inheritance and Interfaces
- Delegates, Events, and Lambda Expressions
- Using .NET Framework APIs
- File Handling and Serialization
- Additional C# Language Features
- LINQ to Objects
- ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Overview of WPF
- Overview of WCF
- Multithreading and Parallelization
- Dynamic Programming
The goals behind C#?
- Simple - Few Keywords.
- Safe - Find bugs early in development process.
- Internet Centric - Designed for developing web programs.
- High Performance - Designed for industrial strength programming.
The C# course also will help you prepare for these certifications:
- MTA Developer (Technology Associate) - Software Development Fundamentals Exam 361
- MCSD/MCSA Universal Windows Platform (Solution Developer) – Programming in C# Exam 4
Please note that the exams are not included with the course and must be purchased/booked seperately via an authorised test provider.