Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Business Writing - Part 2
Welcome to the Business Writing course (Part 2). Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it’s one that many people struggle with. As a follow-up to Business Writing Part 1, this course will provide furthermore an overview of the most common business documents such as proposals, reports, and agendas. All of this will provide that extra edge in the workplace.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Government workers + NGOs