Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Business Analysis Foundation - 4th Edition (eLearning course)
What is Business Analysis
The British Computer Society (BCS) have established a series of qualifications which lead to the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis. The first step of this journey is the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate. This course is aimed at:
- Experienced IT Practitioners
- Experienced Business Users moving into a Business Analysis role and
- Students qualifying in Business Studies, Computer Studies or Information Management Systems.
Students are advised to have access to the textbook – Business Analysis (3rd Edition), by Debr Paul, Donald Yeates and James Cadle, published by BCS, ISBN 9781906124618.
Why buy this course?
Having specialised in the development of elearning training courses for over 20 years you can be assured of an exceptionally high quality, interactive product. The delivery of the training course is through a truly collaborative online learning platform, ideal for organisations with a global reach. The course is approximately 20 hours long, interactive and uses audio and animation to create an interesting and involved training programme. The Virtual Learning Environment brings together forums, discussions, resources, social media, support videos and much more.
Re-enforce your knowledge of the Foundation syllabus before sitting the final exam by completing the interactive quiz after each session and the mock exam quizzes at the end of the Foundation course. This will significantly enhance your understanding of the method.
The beauty of elearning is you can study in bite size chunks, having the bookmarking system you can just pick up where you left off.
Take the exam at a selection of test centres including Prometric or Pearson Vue or we can arrange exams in house for groups.
How to obtain the course handbook
There is a course handbook which is available for purchase separately, which would be recommended to have in addition to this course. The details of this handbook can be found here: https://www.trainingbytesize.com/product/business-analysis-4th-edition-handbook/
Business Analysis Foundation course synopsis
- 01 - Introduction
- 02 - Competencies of a Business Analyst
- 03 - Strategy Analysis
- 04 - The Business Analysis Process Model
- 05 - Investigation Techniques
- 06 - Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- 07 - Modelling Business Processes
- 08 - Defining the Solution
- 09 - Making a Business and Financial Case
- 10 - Establishing the Requirements
- 11 - Documenting and Managing Requirements
- 12 - Modelling Requirements
- 13 - Delivering the Requirements
- 14 - Delivering the Business Solution