Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Bullying and Harassment
In this module, you’ll look at all aspects of bullying and harassment at work, including what it is, what behaviours constitute bullying and harassment, what the signs are, as well as the underpinning legislation that applies. You’ll also cover handling complaints of bullying and harassment and how best to deal with these claims. Including guidance for fair investigations and providing advice and support.
When you’ve completed all the activities in this pathway, you should be able to:
- Identify what behaviours constitute bullying and harassment
- State what legislation underpins bullying and harassment
- Take appropriate action if you or your colleagues experience bullying or harassment at work
- Recognise the benefits of dealing with bullying and harassment promptly
- Adopt appropriate measures to reduce bullying and harassment at work.