Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Buffets can be self serve or assisted but most of all should look interesting! This module introduces you to the different layups and equipment that may be used depending on the style of the buffet along with the service procedures that should be used to ensure a great customer experience. The modules on boxing tables and clearing plates work well with this learning and you must have awareness of food safety.
Operational front of house staff in hotels and restaurants to develop their knowledge and skills in key aspects of food service. This module is a separate module from the Food Service course and can be used according to training needs. Modules are ideal for new staff into the industry to support on job training in house or can be used by individuals wishing to gain some knowledge of food service in order to apply for a job.
If you have problems organising training for your casual teams, this is an ideal approach. Select key modules and design your own training programme.
- Identify different styles of buffet service
- Identify different equipment that is used in buffet service
- State key standards for buffet presentation and lay up
- Identify key serving techniques for buffet service
- Identify hygiene and health and safety standards