Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course has been designed to help the learner gain an understanding of Bipolar disorder, explore the types of Bipolar states, and enable the learner to recognise and support individuals who are affected by this mental health condition. This course explores what Bipolar disorder is and how it can affect individuals, both socially and emotionally, who have been diagnosed with this mental health condition.
- To have an understanding of what is Bipolar disorder
- To be able to identify the different types of Bipolar
- Recognising different Bipolar mood states
- To understand what are the main causes of Bipolar
- Diagnosis and treatment of Bipolar disorder
- To recognise potential stigma around Bipolar disorder
- To have an understanding of the support strategies available.