Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This Beer Styles course covers all aspects of the style and type of beer. It teaches the bar professionals everything they need to know in order to talk to their customer with knowledge and confidence. The learner will be able to discuss the differences between a fruity IPA and a saison; a chocolate porter and a sour beer. It really teaches the bar professional what they need to know about beer!
This Beer Styles course will show the learner:
- The historical development of beer styles
- Characteristics of different beers
- Knowledge of alcohol content
- Belgium and France beers including: Lambic beers; Flanders ales; Trappist and Abbey ales; pale Belgian beers; unique beers including saisons and witbiers
- British and Irish beers including: best bitters; English IPAs; Brown Ales; stouts
- German, Czech and Austrian beers: pils; helles; Marzen; Bocks; and wheat beers United States beers: pale lagers and pale ales; American IPAs; Double IPAs; American barley wine; Californian common
The Intellelearn Beer programme is the most advanced in the world including Cicerone!
This Intellelearn Beer Styles course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Beer Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
This Beer Styles online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a multiple choice quiz based on the material that you have studied.
The Beer Styles course takes approximately 2 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is for Bar Professionals. If you already work in a bar, this course will provide the knowledge to take your career to a different level. If you are looking to work in a bar, this course will provide you with an absolute advantage over your competition!