Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Becoming a Manager
This CPD-certified course is suitable for anybody who is looking to take a step into management, or has already taken that step. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor. It is specifically designed to help learners understand the specific challenges of becoming a manager and contains useful tips for making the successful transition.
Why Should You Complete This Course?
To improve your transition in becoming a manager, by:
- Understanding the key challenges you'll face once you become a manager
- Considering the traits of a good manager and those of a bad one
- Studying the skills you will need to develop to become a good manager
- This course has been created in collaboration with subject experts.
- Introduction - Understanding the challenges of becoming a manager, including the main differences to previous roles, and a look at what makes a good manager.
- Developing Skills - Understanding the various skills that are required to become a good manager.