Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Being employable is not just about whether you have the right qualifications or the skills for the job; it’s also about how you present yourself to employers. You could have all the qualifications and experience in the world, but if you do not present yourself well, then you’ll be out of the door before you know it. Therefore, you need to make sure that you are presentable, smart and possess the attitude to impress. Attitude is a short online course that helps you with that. It teaches you how to stand out from the crowd and adopt the right attitude so that you can excel in any job interview or workplace.
Who is this course for?
Attitude is designed for adults, whonwant to understand how attitude plays a big part in an employer’s perception of you, your employability and your work success.
What will you get from this course?
Upon course competition, you will know how to give an excellent impression to employers and those around you. The understanding and skills that Attitude equips you with will enable you to boost your employability and be the best version of yourself that you can be in any work environment.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why the right attitude is important to employability
- Dress to impress employers
- Positively reflect the values of your company through appearance and attitude
- Explain what ‘doing a good job’ really means
- Effectively plan so you can meet deadlines with ease
- Take responsibility for your own work
- Glossary of useful terms relating to work and attitude
- Additional resources so that you can take your learning further
- Success stories that bring the material to life
- Questions throughout to test your understanding
- ‘Practice makes perfect’ section to put your knowledge into context