Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Asbestos could be present in numerous locations in both commercial and domestic premises and this course is designed to raise awareness of the risks and dangers associated with exposure to airborne asbestos fibres through unknowingly coming into contact with asbestos materials.
Everybody working in non-residential settings
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- What asbestos is and why it is so dangerous
- How it affects our health
- Common locations of asbestos
- How asbestos is managed in your workplace
- How to reduce risk and keep yourself safe
Estimated learning time: 60 minutes.