Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Asbestos Awareness (Refresher)
The activities in this pathway aim to refresh learner knowledge of the dangers associated with asbestos.
The objective of this pathway is to help you identify the various types and locations of asbestos, and to make you aware of the methods used to control asbestos risks.
- At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the dangers of asbestos
- Identify the hazards associated with asbestos
- Demonstrate an awareness of asbestos control measures
- State the procedure for responding to asbestos emergencies.