Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Anticipating project risks. Part A
Projects often involve new and complex tasks. As a result, one of the project managers main responsibilities is to limit, as much as possible, the exposure of the project to events that place it under threat.
To do this, project managers must perform certain activities, along with their team, to:
- Anticipate and manage any risks that put the project in jeopardy.
- Involve the members of the project team in reducing risks.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Understand the concept of risk and will have mastered the project risk management process.
- Have a series of methods and practical tools to help you identify project risks, assess their severity and prioritize them.
- Defining the notion of risk in a project.
- Mastering the risk management process.
- Identifying project risks and their possible triggers with your team.
- Creating the risk register.
- Assessing risk probability and severity.
- Through a practical case study, you will learn a structured approach to identifying and assessing potential risks for your project.
- The explanatory videos, interactive activities and quizzes will take you through the process step by step.
Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills. Current or future project managers.
This is one of two learning modules on this topic. On completion it its recommended that you progress to Part B.