Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course is suitable for anyone who works in the Regulated Sector, or in other organisations where prevention of financial crime is important, and provides learners with a thorough understanding of terrorist financing. The course also looks at what action to take if you are aware that, or suspect that, terrorist financing has taken place.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and culminates with an assessment. It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of the nature of terrorist financing, what signs to look out for and what actions to take.
Our anti-terrorist financing training can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full financial crime training course.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Crime and Courts Act 2013
- Serious Crime Act 2015
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Terrorism Act 2000
- Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001
- Terrorism Act 2006
- The Terrorism Act 2000 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Amendment) Regulations 2007
- Terrorist Financing - How financial crime is linked to terrorist activity, how terrorist groups obtain money, the activity criminalised by the Terrorism Act 2000 including money laundering, fundraising, arrangements, and use and possession, tipping off, and what action you and your organisation needs to take.