Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Anti Sexual Harassment Training
Welcome to the Anti Sexual Harassment Training Course! The objective of this course is to create awareness about what sexual harassment is and isn’t and to empower individuals to speak up against sexual harassment in the workplace. By identifying unacceptable behaviors deemed as sexual harassment, we can create better workplaces for all.
In this course, we will also briefly touch upon gender issues, which is where most sexual harassment issues originate.
This training is meant for:
- All individuals who work in an organization
- Individuals who need help identifying whether they are being sexually harassed and what steps can they take to seek redressal
- Individuals may be unknowingly engaging in behavior that is considered as sexual harassment
- Individuals who play a key role in curbing sexual harassment through timely reporting such as: a supervisor or a designated single point of contact for reporting such issues.
- Learn the definition of sexual harassment
- Identify what sexual harassment is and isn’t through scenarios
- Understand where and how workplace sexual harassment can occur
- Identify the steps to take if you are a victim of sexual harassment
- Understand the correct role of a supervisor, in case of a formal complaint
*This course references US legislation and statistics.