Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Alcohol Licensing Law
Business, organisations and individuals who want to sell or supply alcohol in England and Wales must have a license. This interactive course will help you gain more of an understanding into the process of applying and being a license holder.
When you’ve completed all the activities in this pathway, you should be able to:
- Identify the four statutory objectives which must be considered in respect of licenses.
- Recognise the types of businesses that need a license and the types of licenses that are granted.
- Recognise the mandatory licensing conditions.
- Identify the responsibilities of personal license holders.
- Know how to amend and make changes to licenses.
- Understand the licensing rules in respect of temporary events.