Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Alcohol Licensing Law (Scotland)
Business, organisations and individuals who want to sell or supply alcohol in Scotland must have a license. This interactive course will help you gain more of an understanding into the process of applying and being a license holder.
When you’ve completed all the activities in this pathway, you should be able to:
- Understand the definition of ‘alcohol’
- Identify the five statutory objectives.
- Recognise the types of businesses that need a licence and the types of licences that are granted.
- Understand mandatory licensing conditions.
- Identify the responsibilities of personal licence holders and premises managers.
- Know how to amend and make changes to licenses.