Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Learn the techniques to help run your projects in an Agile environment. You will understand how and where the following practices are applied within an Agile Project:
You'll learn how to
- Iterative development – looks at quality and benefits of early delivery of the solution
- Timeboxing – looks at milestones, feasibility and the daily stand up
- Modelling – Establish requirements and expectations
- Facilitated workshops – enables collaboration, stakeholder buy in, clarification of issues, risk identification etc
- MOSCOW prioritisation – manages priorities and expectations of both the business and the project
- SCRUM principles – Scrum roles, processes and sprints
The course on this page is offered by Training Bytesize, an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved.