Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
AgilePM® Passport - Introduction
About the course
AgilePM® Passport is accredited by the APM Group to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exams*.
Benefits of Method
- Introduction to the Agile way of working
- Simple concise communication does not mean ‘no documentation’
- Provides a high-level overview of the AgilePM® methodology, why it is used and where it ï¬ÂÂts in to the larger ‘corporate’ picture
- Enables project team members to appreciate the structure of an AgilePM®-managed project and how they ï¬ÂÂt into that structure.
- A cost-effective solutiton for both individuals and organisations
- Provides ï¬‚exibility for those wishing to study at anytime, pace and place convenient to them
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
* Please note that the exams are not included with this course but can be purchased separately from the course publisher. Booking details for the exam are provided on request.
Inside the Modules
Introduction to Agile
Objectives; AgilePM® Source; Concerns and Issues; What is Agile? Agile Approaches; Agile Manifesto;
AgilePM® - The Basics
The Basics; What is negotiable? Philosophy; The 8 Principles explained; Focus on the Business need; Deliver on Time; Collaborate; Never Compromise Quality; Build Incrementally from Firm Foundations;
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved.