Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Agile Fundamentals: Agile Scrum for Beginners
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of Agile Scrum framework for project management. Whether you are a project manager or a team member, this course will help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to manage complex projects using the Agile approach.
In this course, you will learn the basics of Agile Scrum methodologies, including the values and principles that underpin them. You will explore the framework and its components, such as Scrum roles, Scrum stories, estimation, Scrum backlog, Scrum sprints, and Scrum meetings. Additionally, you will learn about the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), which is used for large and complex projects. Each section closes with exercises to practice and solidify your new skills.
By the end of this course, you will possess the skills and knowledge you need to manage projects using the Agile Scrum framework - applying Scrum principles, ensuring team alignment, and tracking project progress effectively.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles that underpin Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Transform your team's approach to align with Scrum values.
- Understand the components of the Agile Scrum framework, including the roles of Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, and Scrum Team Member.
- Create and manage Scrum stories to define project requirements.
- Estimate Scrum effort accurately to ensure project delivery is on track.
- Establish the Definition of Done (DOD) to ensure that the team understands what needs to be accomplished.
- Conduct Scrum meetings, including sprint planning, daily Scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective, and backlog refinement.
- Manage complex Scrum projects using the Scaled Agile Scrum framework.