Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Advanced Data Analytics Using Alteryx
Level up your data analysis skills and master Alteryx with this advanced training course!
Created by data analysts who use the tool on a daily basis with clients, this Alteryx advanced course offers the students sections on data cleansing and manipulation, working in databases, apps, and macros, as well as a breakdown of Alteryx’s latest product, the Intelligence Suite. The Alteryx Intelligence Suite includes machine learning tools that introduce students to the world of Artificial Intelligence.
At the end of this course, students will receive skills needed to pass Alteryx’s certification as well as acquire on-job skills needed to become Data Analytics experts.
This is an advanced course designed for students who have beginner to intermediate-level knowledge of Alteryx and are looking to build on those skills. An intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel is also useful.
In this course, students will learn how to:
- Using multiple files and Calgary
- Sampling data and using wild matches
- Data cleansing, manipulation, binning, and grouping
- Using RegEx (regular expressions) and parsing XML
- Working with In-Database
- Blending, selecting, and summarizing data
- Taking your apps and macros to the next level
- Using iterative and batch macros
- Understanding app errors and conditions
- Customizing apps and macros
- All about Machine Learning and the Alteryx Intelligence Suite