Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Adobe Photoshop CC for Beginners
This introduction to Adobe’s Creative Cloud (CC) version of Photoshop will give you the tools and skills you need to edit and enhance your photos, images, and graphics like a pro.
We start with the basics of navigating the program and customizing the workspace. We quickly get into creating documents, importing your images, drawing and transforming shapes, and using cropping tools.
We then explore the various selection tools, including the amazing Lasso, Marquee, Magic Wand, and Quick Selection tools. Next, we do a deep dive into the ever-important layers and layer management functions within Photoshop.
We continue with more advanced tools like masking, adjustments layers, special effects, and filters. And of course, we cover photo touch-up tools like the Clone Stamp tool, Healing Brush tools, and more.
And finally, you will learn all the exporting options needed to produce your images like a professional.
In this course you will learn:
- Identify and customize the Photoshop workspace
- Move and transform objects, change document properties, and the basics of cropping
- Outline and organise layers
- Use selection tools such as the Marquee, Lasso, Magic Wand, Quick Selection, Object Selection, Background Removal, and Sky Replacement
- Use the eraser tools and the warping tool
- Analyze colors and swatches and create custom shapes
- Utilize masks
- Apply adjustment layers for photo enhancement—levels, curves, black and white, vibrance, and hue and saturation adjustment layers
- Modify photos using touch-up tools such as the Patch, Healing, and Clone Stamp tools
- Compare Photoshop filters
- Distinguish export and save options and Photoshop preferences.