Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Addressing Inappropriate Behaviour
In order to set a standard of workplace behaviour, leaders need to become 'coaches on behaviour'. This means being a role model, a proactive communicator and being committed to setting standards of behaviour in the workplace. This program emphasises how to prepare and conduct a coaching conversation on inappropriate behaviour in the workplace. Based on iHR Australia’s many years experience in training and coaching leaders on this challenging process.
- Module 1 covers the leaders role of being a coach on behaviour;
- Module 2 covers preparation regarding feedback on inappropriate behaviour;
- Module 3 covers conducting a face-to-face conversation on inappropriate behaviour; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Understand how important it is, as a leader,to make high standards of respectful behaviour an ongoing focus in the workplace;
- Understand why it can be hard to have discussions with people in relation to inappropriate behaviour;
- Be able to prepare and conduct a constructive face-to-face discussion about inappropriate workplace behaviour; and
- Understand the implications of not dealing with inappropriate behaviour.