Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Adapting to other people to communicate more effectively. Part B
The best way to use non-verbal communication to get in sync with the other person is via the NLP "synchronization tool.
Having grown out of the Movement for the Development of Human Potential on the west coast of the United States in the 1970s, NLP is now really coming into its own.
The NLP approach features a range of practical tools that put human beings and their dreams at the heart of organizational success.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Learn non-verbal synchronization techniques to help you communicate with others more effectively.
- Know which type of synchronization to use in different situations and when to desynchronize to address poor communication.
- Learning the basics of synchronization to communicate better with others.
- Learning to use synchronization appropriately.
- Knowing when to desynchronize to address poor communication.
- The videos show examples of this type of non-verbal communication, also known as synchronization.
- You will also be able to use these videos to practice yourself.
Anyone who wants to communicate with others more effectively.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.