Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Accounting Skills for the non-finance
COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 60 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 1-2 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
This course will give you a greater understanding of key financial and accounting terminology; it will demonstrate, through scenarios, how to complete balance sheets and other accounting paperwork, and demonstrate how budgeting is managed and allocated.
- Explain key financial terms.
- Discuss various types of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings.
- Identify and analyse data and use it to make financial decisions and produce reports.
- Deal with financial statements that impact the people you work with.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.