Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Access 2016 Advanced
Improve your Microsoft access skills with our Advanced Microsoft Access course. With our course you will learn how to automate tasks to save you time, how to apply advanced techniques such as macros and VBAs and overall Access best practice.
Access is now much more than a way to create desktop databases. It?s an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it?s more secure than ever, and you can easily share your applications with colleagues.
In this course we will demonstrate the more advanced features of Access including how to use macros, VBA, web applications and touch.
- PC or Mac with a full version of Access 2013 or 2016
- Not a requirement but a benefit to have some work-related projects to which you can readily apply what you learn.
- For power users looking to take their Access skills to the next level - our adaptive teaching method tailors training to each individual.
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced
- Unit 1.2 - Primary Keys and Indexes
- Unit 1.3 - Using Datasheet View
Section 2: Database & SQL
- Unit 2.1 - Linking to Other Access Databases
- Unit 2.2 - Multi-user Aspects and Splitting An Access Database
Section 3: Macros, VBA & Customizing the Interface
- Unit 3.1 - Macros
- Unit 3.2 - The Ribbon
- Unit 3.3 - Visual Basic for Applications in Access 2016
Section 4: Events, Forms, Queries and more
- Unit 4.1 - Access Events Model
- Unit 4.2 - Forms
- Unit 4.3 - Advanced Use of Queries
- Unit 4.4 - Packaging Your Application
Section 5: Closure
- Unit 5.1 - Conclusion