Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Access 2013 - Level 5 - Designing Reports
About the course
The Access 2013 - Designing Reports course is part of the MOS exam 77-424 range. You will learn how to create, design and modify controls in reports. You will also use calculated controls, use Find to locate data, sort records, and apply filters.
There are 6 modules in this course
- Using the Report Wizard
- Modifying Reports
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Using Calculated Controls
- Blank Reports and Formatting Tools
- Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Creating and Designing ReportsUsing the Report Wizard
- Generate Reports;
- Add Fields to Reports;
- Group Report Records;
- Use Sort and Summary Options;
- Modify Layout and Orientation;
- Use Title and Display Options;
- Create Automatic Reports;
- Save and Close Reports;
- Delete Reports;
- Preview Reports;
- Work with Layouts;
- Move Controls;
- Edit and Format Labels;
- Apply Numeric Formatting;
- Use Headers and Footers;
- Add Images;
- Add Subforms;
- Add/Remove Sections;
Creating Reports in Design View
- Create Reports in Design View;
- Create Group Headers;
- Concatenate Text Strings;
- Manage Labels;
- Sort and Group Controls;
- Create Running Sums;
- Add Date/Time Fields;
- Add Page Numbers;
- Print Preview Reports;
Using Calculated Controls
- Use Calculated Controls;
- Use the Count Function;
- Join Queries;
- Suppress Page Headers;
- Use Mathematical Controls;
- Use Percentage Controls;
- Understand Logical Controls;
- Apply Conditional Formatting;
- View Conditional Formatting;
Blank Reports and Formatting Tools
- Create Blank Reports;
- Resize Controls;
- Apply Themes;
- Show/Hide Gridlines;
- Change Padding and Margins;
- Add Background Images;
- Add Background Colours;
- Use Page Setup;
- Use Sizing & Ordering Controls;
Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- Find Data in Reports;
- Apply Filters;
- Apply Sorting;