Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Access 2010 - Level 5 - Designing Reports
About the course
The Access 2010 - Level 5 tutorial takes you through tasks associated with Designing Reports as specified in the Microsoft Office Specialist exam 77-885.
You’ll learn how to
- Create and amend reports
- Use Sort, Summary, Title and Display options
- Create Automatic Reports
- Work with layouts and insert graphics
- Understand and apply Text Strings, Group Controls and Running Sums
- Use Calculated Controls including Count function and Mathematical Controls
- Use Reports to find and manipulate data
There are six modules in this course:
- Using the Report Wizard
- Modifying Reports
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Using Calculated Controls
- Blank Reports and Formatting Tools
- Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks