Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Access 2007 Introduction
About the course
The Access 2007 Introduction tutorial takes you step by step through the core to intermediate database tasks in Access 2007 as per the Microsoft Certified Specialist Exam (MCAS) 77-605.
You’ll learn how to
- use the basics of Access 2007 including help tools and screen components
- understand tables and table relationships
- use queries, forms and reports
- create and use Access databases
There are 17 modules in this course:
- Starting Access and Help
- Screen Components
- Database Basics
- Opening Existing Databases
- Creating Databases
- Table Basics
- Table Design
- Table Relationships
- Creating and Using Forms
- Modifying Forms
- Finding and Filtering Data
- Creating Basic Queries
- Multiple Table Queries
- Sorting Records
- Creating Reports
- Modifying Reports
- Previewing and Printing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks.