Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Access 2003 Advanced
About the course
The Access 2003 Advanced tutorial takes you step by step through advanced database tasks using Access 2003.
You'll learn how to
- identify, set and modify data types
- understand field properties and create input masks
- use data validation rules, create field lookups and set default data values
- create and manage table relationships
- create simple and advanced queries
- work with forms and subforms
- create and format reports
- import and export data and use external data sources
There are 16 modules in this course:
- Data Types
- Field Properties
- Table Relationships
- Action Queries
- Advanced Query Options
- Form Basics
- Adding Controls
- Expressions and Tab Sequence
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Report Wizard and Page Breaks
- Calculated Report Controls
- Importing and Exporting
- Linking External Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.