Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
APM-PFQ®: Project Fundamentals Qualification (eLearning course)
About the course
Accredited course, Get a good grounding in Project Management, to successfully manage your Projects
This course contains everything you need to achieve a good understanding of the Project Management Fundamentals.
It is also accredited for and covers the competencies required to achieve the APM - PFQ Project Fundamentals Qualification (SCQF Level 6 - Globally Recognised Qualification).
- 4 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Innovative and engaging videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to APM Syllabus
- Practice test directly aligned to the APM syllabus
- Tasks and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Fundamentals exam.
- This course is also eligible for 14 CPD/PDU points.
Certification / Exam
This course specifically provides the background knowledge for the related certification exam (which learners must pass in order to achieve the formal Certification). IMPORTANT: Please note that the certification EXAM IS NOT INCLUDED with this course. The exam can be purchased separately from the course publisher and booking details for the exam are provided on request.
- Project management and the operating environment
- Project lifecycle
- Management structures by which projects operate
- Project management planning
- Scope management
- Scheduling and resource management
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
- Leadership and teamwork
What knowledge & tools are required?
Familiarity with projects and project management is useful but not essential.
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in learning about and applying best practice approaches to managing their projects or aspiring for a successful career in project management.
This is an accredited course and prepares you for an APM - PFQ Project Management Qualification, if you wish to achieve a certification.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Describe a project's context, project success criteria, benefits and its relationship with project management.
- Carry out a stakeholder analysis and describe ways in which they can be managed.
- Describe ways in which projects can be monitored and controlled.
- Correctly identify the roles involved in project management.
- Carry out a work breakdown of a project as a first component of planning.
- Support and contribute to a successful project outcome.
- Prepare for the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) exam.
- Eligible for 14 Category - C PDUs or CPDs