Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
AGILE Project Management Practitioner
What is AgilePM?
The AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond far more quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.
It works alongside formal approaches such as PRINCE2® and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organisations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The Training ByteSize Practitioner course will:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects.
- Explain how an agile project is managed.
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects).
- Learn how to successfully apply AgilePM to your projects.
Why AgilePM® Practitioner?
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
Who will benefit from AgilePM®?
- New and experienced project staf
- Consultants/contract staff operating in an AgilePM environment
- Project Managers considering a career in an AgilePM environment
- Anybody wishing to improve employment prospects in an AgilePM environment.
AgilePM® Practitioner Course
Session 1: Introduction and the Case study
Session 2- Lifecycle and Products
Session 3- People and Roles
Session 4- Planning and Control
Session 5- Techniques
Please note that the exam for this certification is not included with this course but can be purchased separately from the course publisher. Booking details for the exam can be provided on request. The exam format inclues:
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 15 marks available per question
- 30 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 50%
- Two hours duration
- Open book (restricted to the manual only) examination.
The course on this page is offered by Training Bytesize, an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd. AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.