Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
18 Tough Acts of Management
This series from Mindscaling focusing on the hard things of management - the stuff that is critical to your success but doesn’t always come easy.
In this course you will learn:
- How emotional intelligence can deepen your listening skills and your relationships at work and with your team to drive success.
- Valuable ways to deal with crisis and adversity at work in new and powerful ways using innovative approaches and questioning techniques.
- How to deliver bad news, speak up for yourself, and turn adversity into positive challenge.
Modules in this new series for managers includes:
- What to Do When You’re Ghosted
- How to Deliver Bad News
- How to Speak Up for Yourself
- How to Delegate Effectively
- Waiting to Talk is Not Listening
- Being Decisive
- Giving Feedback That Works
- Developing Emotional Awareness
- Every Relationship Teaches You Something About Yourself
- Win-Win Negotiation
- Build Resilience Through Perseverance
- Break the Crazy-Busy Cycle
- Don’t Just Schedule a Meeting, Host One
- Be Kind to Yourself
- When a Crisis Happens at Work
- How to Ask More Powerful Questions
- Change the Task, Not the Person
- You Can Learn to Lead