Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Anticipating project risks. Part B
Projects often involve new and complex tasks. As a result, one of the project managers main responsibilities is to limit, as much as possible, the exposure of the project to events that place it under threat.
To do this, project managers must perform certain activities, along with their team, to:
- Anticipate and manage any risks that put the project in jeopardy
- Involve the members of the project team in reducing risks
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Manage and monitor project risks.
- You will adopt a strategy for dealing with opportunities and threats.
- You will also know how to involve your team in the project risk management process.
- Choosing an appropriate response to the project risk.
- Mitigating threats and seizing opportunities.
- Monitoring risks and updating the risk register.
Through a practical case study, you will learn a structured approach to managing and monitoring potential risks for your project.
Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills. Current or future project managers.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.