Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Project management essentials. Part B
The company is bursting with new needs, driven by an external environment thats constantly on the move and internal activity constantly looking for progress.
These needs demand high-performance responses, that are rapid... and low-cost!
Although some operating approaches allow organizational flexibility to get things done through informal exchanges, a completely new requirement and the multiple responsibilities it entails can legitimize running it as a formal project.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Define the most appropriate project steering method and frequency.
- You will also be able to adopt the right project manager reflexes based on the company's level of maturity.
- Day-to-day project steering: method and frequency.
- Identifying the different levels of project management maturity in the company.
- Positioning yourself as a project manager in the company: adapting your posture to the companys level of maturity.
- This module sets out the essentials of project management in an accessible and instructive way.
- The explanatory videos, interactive activities and quizzes will guide you through the learning process, giving you an insight into project steering methods and tools.
Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills. Current or future project managers.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.