Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Three levers for building winning cooperation
Your personal attitude and your goodwill are absolutely indispensable in cooperating effectively with your partners. But they are not enough on their own! Adding some tools and methods to your existing qualities will help you to cooperate more effectively.
To help yourself and others succeed in your projects, you will look at the issues involved in cooperation and how to implement it in practice.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Understand the long-term benefits of cooperation over confrontation by adopting appropriate behavior.
- You will be able to identify the key elements of your cooperation strategy and establish key reflexes.
- Understanding the usefulness of adopting a cooperative attitude.
- Using a method to identify the limitations of your cooperation with each of your colleagues.
- Overcoming the main obstacles to implementing cooperative relationships.
- Through practical examples and exercises, you will appreciate the benefits of cooperation over confrontation.
- You will quickly understand how to protect your interests.
- You will see the disadvantages of adopting an inflexible position, and will learn suitable tools to help you overcome disagreements.
Anyone whose job is dependent on building successful relationships.