Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Assertiveness: know your profile. Part B
Tense or stressful situations affect our behavior, making us lose our composure and, in some cases, respond inappropriately. This, in turn, can cause us to lose face and credibility.
In this module, we will see how to remain composed and be assertive, i.e. both firm and diplomatic. We will also learn how to avoid behaviors that make us less effective.
You will carry out a self-assessment to learn about your own tendencies and understand how to switch from one form of sanctuary behavior to another.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Quickly identify manipulative behavior, understanding the reasons for this behavior and how it manifests.
- When faced with manipulation, you will behave in an assertive manner and manage your natural tendencies effectively.
- Understanding the characteristics of manipulative behavior.
- How to use assertiveness to address manipulation.
- Through a case study, you will analyze examples of manipulative behavior in different workplace situations.
- You will then take part in a role-play to identify your natural tendency and help you become more assertive when dealing with manipulation.
Anyone who wants to identify and counter manipulative behavior.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.