Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Increasing your productivity in a fast-paced world
Do you often feel victimized by urgent situations, rapid changes and unforeseen events?
In a world where everything is instant and immediate results are top of the agenda, it is nevertheless dangerous to try to save time by cutting moments for reflection and adaption out of your diary, failing to learn from experience, or not having sufficient time to adopt new ideas and methods or engaging cooperation.
In this module, you will look beyond traditional time management methods and explore the state of mind you need to adopt to address time issues.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Adopt the three talents you need to operate in a rapid, changing and complex environment.
- It will help you to step back from unexpected events and boost your ability to keep calm and avoid panic.
- You will learn how to make appropriate, low-risk decisions.
- Developing the three talents.
- distance: taking a step back in unforeseen circumstances.
- coherence: remaining calm when facing urgent tasks.
- relevance: making appropriate, low-risk choices.
- An original approach to time that accommodates unforeseen events, deals with the root causes of urgent situations and incorporates decision-making as a major factor of time management.
- Best practice and practical tools for each of the three talents.
Anyone who finds it difficult to manage their time when dealing with unforeseen circumstances and constant changes. This module is particularly suitable for project stakeholders.