Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Clarifying and managing your priorities. Part A
In today's business world, the leading cause of stress is a feeling that there is not sufficient time to get everything done.
Each and every day, you field multiple requests from different people, requiring you to perform different duties simultaneously and wanting everything done instantly.
It is difficult to prioritize, make the right decisions and find the right balance between your professional and personal life.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Deal effectively with multiple environmental pressures using appropriate decision-making criteria.
- The module will help you to clarify your professional and personal priorities.
- Distinguishing between what is essential, priorities and urgency in line with your career development goals.
- Harmonizing the different spheres of your life.
- A practical case study will give you the tools you need to distinguish between genuine and false urgency and genuine and false priorities.
- The practical approach and tools will help you assess your professional and personal priorities.
Any coworker with time management issues. This module is particularly suitable for project stakeholders.
This is one of two learning modules on this topic. On completion it its recommended that you progress to Part B.