EDCOMM banking, finance and business eLearning now available via Course Source
We are delighted to announce that US-based banking, business and finance expert Edcomm is the latest publisher to join Course-Source. The partnership enables eLearning buyers and training providers to easily access this range of courses via their in-house LMS.
Established in 1987 from the acquisition of the consulting services practice from Arthur Andersen & Co. Edcomm has expanded to a global enterprise, boasting over 2,500 clients that utilize the Edcomm brand of training and assessment. Over time, a full suite of online programs were created for the banking industry, and the Edcomm Banker’s Academy is now a leading brand for finance and compliance training.
Central to Edcomm’s offer is a “core” of industry-leading eLearning courses. The subject areas include Banking & Finance, Business Improvement, Data Compliance, Equality & Diversity, Leadership and Performance, and Human Resources.
The EDCOMM courses now available from Course-Source are:
- Analyzing Combined Balance Sheets and Income Statements
- Bank Products
- Basic Call Centre Training
- Basics of Financial Accounting I & II
- Commercial Lending Basics
- Commercial Lending Procedures
- Common Fraud Schemes I & II
- Consumer Lending Basics
- Consumer Lending Products
- Credit Risk Management
- Customer Service Excellence
- Economic Indicators
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Ethics: Code of Conduct
- Fraud Awareness
- Information Security on the Job
- Intelligent Selling
- Introduction to Collections
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Introduction to Wealth Management
- Investment Products and Services
- Leadership Responsibilities
- Management Skills
- Mortgage Lending Procedures
- Navigating the Sale
- Overview of Business Continuity
- Overview of Treasury Products: Part I & II
- Sexual Harassment
- Teller Basics
- Teller Transactions
- The Operations Team: Products and Services
- Time Management
- Understanding Trade-Based Money Laundering (TBML)
- Trade Finance
- Train the Trainer
- Types of Business Communication
- Types of Risk Management
- Understanding Change Management
- Workplace Violence
- Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Planning
Note: Legal references within Edcomm courses pertain to US legislation.
The full range can be viewed here together with full course details and instant evaluation (please register/log on to Course-Source to freely evaluate any course in our library).
SPECIAL OFFER – TRY THESE COURSES ON YOUR LMS FOR FREE
Businesses with over 100 employees are invited to try these courses on their own LMS. Up to 5 evaluators within your company can review these courses on your LMS for 14 days. There’s no catch, please just confirm your free trial request by 30 July 2020 by calling us on +44 207 613 3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Edcomm Review Offer” and we’ll send you the SCORM connectors to upload onto your LMS.
eLearning buyers can benefit from free full evaluation access to Edcomm (and eLearning from over 40 other leading publishers) by registering at Course-Source.com.