This is where Connected Conversations comes in.
Do you think that the age-old annual performance review meeting has had its day and does not do enough to develop a capable, engaged and motivated workforce? If so, you are not alone.
Organisations could be far more agile if they provide their people with more regular and relevant feedback on performance on a month-by-month basis. In a world of instant messaging and feedback, people want practical feedback at their point of need to help them improve their performance, and not a soul-crushing list of tasks explaining how they should do better.
What are Connected Conversations?
A series of conversations that, over time, enable employees to improve their performance and evolve. Not an annual one-off event that most employees dread.
Why the Connected Conversations approach?
We find that organisations using Connected Conversations have motivated and engaged employees that stick to a task for longer and demonstrate more resilience.
How can you get started?
In partnership with the HR Consultancy 10Eighty, Marshall e-Learning, have created a formal alternative to yearly performance appraisals using the Connected Conversations model, distilling them into a Connected Conversations e-learning course.
The course equips managers with the skills required to give feedback, motivate employees and ensure those employees reach organisational goals. It also:-
- helps employers to be ‘people-centric’;
- shows managers how to give effective and regular feedback to grow and improve their employees’ skills;
- helps employees to manage their career according to the Intelligent Career Model which explores how organisational and employee needs are connected;
- mutually benefits both employer and employee.
To get you started, we will be pleased to credit new customers an initial £200 Marshall ACM Single Publisher PAYG purchase which enables you to trial any of their courses in our catalogue. Your order must be placed before 14/12/18. This offers you access to any Marshall ACM courses of your choice!* And remember that we can deliver your free course through your LMS.
Don't miss our Special Offer!*
Confirm your Marshall ACM Publisher PAYG credit request by 14th December 2018 by calling us on +44 207 613 3444 or email email@example.com and quote 'Marshall ACM' to take up the offer.
* Organisations must employ over 100 staff and be able to deliver the courses through their own SCORM compliant LMS.
* Free credit will expire three months from the start date and learners will have three months to complete a course.