New UK language content is now available to customers to access on their own LMS via Course Source
Cegos is a global leader in professional learning with a catalogue of over 100 of the best online courses on soft skills (with content in up to 15 languages). Cegos have now expanded their eLearning content, specifically for the UK and English-speaking market. This new content is now available to customers to access on their own LMS via Course Source.
Cegos offer a substantial catalogue of modular eLearning that is produced to a notably high standard (all designed to the maxim of ‘engaging interactivity’). The Cegos library covers a wide and detailed range of business and personal development courses and is designed to enable businesses to maximize the impact of online training via all commonly used devices.
In June 2019, Cegos Group was confirmed in the Top 20 ranking among the Content Development Companies, established by Training Industry for the 9th year in a row.
A unique feature is that the content has full “localisation” built-in to each course. Users can therefore select their language of choice within the course, which is then rendered with a country-relevant version (not simply changing the language; the content is localized also).
Previously the Cegos range was predominantly delivered with a US-English option, however in response to significant market demand, UK versions are now available for over 50 training modules.
Whether your learner population is exclusively UK based, or if you have an international workforce (likely to benefit from the extensive multi-language options), the Cegos library would make an excellent choice to support your business-skills eLearning provision.
You easily can access the Cegos courses on YOUR LMS, via the Course Source e-Learning marketplace.
***See below for our introductory offer***
The following Cegos modules are now available with UK format:
- Adapting to other people to communicate more effectively
- Anticipating project risks
- Assertiveness : know your profile
- Assertiveness : toolkit
- Balancing the dual roles of people manager and technical expert
- Controlling your emotions
- Customer relationship: building trust
- Customer relationship: creating commitment
- Customer relationship: practicing active listening
- Developing an interpersonal communication strategy
- Developing loyalty through customer relationships
- Drawing up a project budget
- Effective decision-making
- Emotional intelligence fundamentals
- Focusing on your priorities
- Fostering and maintaining motivation
- From needs to project
- Handling stress
- Improving your memory
- Knowing yourself better to communicate better
- Making your new management position successful
- Managing change: strategic alliances
- Managing your time strategically
- Project Management Essentials
- Project planning
- The 12 guidelines of effective time management
- The emotional skills of the manager
- The project framework
- The relational skills of the manager
- The situational skills of the manager
- The three pillars of interpersonal excellence
- Three levers for building winning cooperation
- Three routes to good communication
- Understand how you deal with stress
- Writing techniques
Don't miss thus Special Offer!*
CONTACT US for a free trial of any 10 Cegos modules on your LMS by calling us on +44 207 613 3444 or email [email protected] and quote 'Cegos Free Trial' to take up the offer.
Alternatively, eLearning evaluators can register at the Course Source eLearning Marketplace to preview any modules.
*Free trial content is available for 14 days for a maximum of 5 users (who can evaluate the content within your company). Limited to companies with 100+ staff. Organisations must be able to deliver the courses through their own SCORM compliant LMS. Offer valid to 31 July 2019.