Working at Height Awareness (OSHA)
Its sometimes easy to forget that working at height does not necessarily mean cleaning the windows of a skyscraper. It also includes the use of a stepladder to paint a ceiling or change a light bulb.This course is designed to give you an awareness of what working at height is and the hazards associated with it. We will look at ways to mitigate the risks and focus on the various means of access, including MEWPs, scaffolding and ladders. We will also learn about personal restraint systems and the benefits of carrying out risk assessments.
- Explain working at height.
- Define the hazards of working at height.
- Name some types of personal fall protection equipment.
- Identify safe types of access.
- Describe a risk assessment.