Word 2016 - Intermediate - Part 2
Who it's For:
Word is for anyone who writes. It's used by students, CEO's, and everyone in between.
What it is:
Microsoft Word is THE word processor.
What You'll Learn:
Beginners will learn the kind of basics that all computer users should know. If you already work with Microsoft Word, this course also offers a deeper look at the features and functionality of the program.
- Formatting Pictures
- Using Pictures from Bing
- Wrapping Words Around Pictures
- Picture Tools and Shapes
- Inserting Audio Files
- Inserting Video Files
- Inserting Online Videos
- Inserting Equations
- Preparing Data Sources for Mail Merge
- Preparing the Boilerplate Document for Mail Merge
- Starting the Mail Merge Wizard
- Completing the Form Letter
- Creating Individual Mailing Labels
- Adding Clip Art to Your Labels