The Trans-Friendly Workplace: A Guide For Managers
Knowing how to support your transgender staff and create a respectful and safe environment for them is key to promoting their own personal well-being and ensuring that your organisation manages to harness and nurture the very best talent.
Using a mix of original drama, personal testimony and expert legal analysis, together with an in-depth case study featuring leading UK insurance company LV=, this e-learning course provides an essential toolkit for managers in managing and supporting transgender staff at all levels of an organisation.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- The importance of supporting your trans staff and workers
- How to draw up workplace transgender policies
- The legal protection afforded to transgender people in the UK and Europe
- How to support a transgender employee through their gender transition
- The role of LGBT+ support groups and the importance of having an open dialogue around trans issues
- How insurance company LV= have approached issues around supporting and managing their trans staff
Rachel Reese, Director, Global Butterflies
Declan O’Dempsey, Barrister, Cloisters
Stuart Affleck, Talent Acquisition and Propositions Director, LV