As companies and organisations globalise and economies interweave, teams are increasingly separated by Geography, time zones, languages and cultural differences. No matter the environment, SharePoint helps turn Individuals into high-performing project teams. On completion of the course, your team will be able to manage content for a variety of media Colleagues effectively across SharePoint's features, manage tasks lists, calendars and schedules remotely and , collaborate with Generate and analyse reports on the platform.
- Use the website interface comfortably.
- Manage content for a variety of media and file types.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across SharePoint's features.
- Manage doucments and workloads.
- Be able to generate reports.
- Professionals at all levels that have access to SharePoint and wish to use it to manage content, projects and collaborate more effectively.
- End users of SharePoint and specifically not for SharePoint Administrators, developers or designers.
Section 1: Introduction and Course Structure
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
- Unit 1.2 - A Brief Discussion of SharePoint
- Unit 1.3 - Course Structure
- Unit 1.4 - Section Plenary
Section 2: SharePoint Basics
- Unit 2.1 - Understanding SharePoint Architecture and Versions
- Unit 2.2 - SharePoint Site Structure
- Unit 2.3 - SharePoint Site Navigation
- Unit 2.4 - Basic SharePoint Access Levels
- Unit 2.5 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Sharing Content with SharePoint
- Unit 3.1 - Using SharePoint Libraries
- Unit 3.2 - Using SharePoint Lists
- Unit 3.3 - Organising and Managing Documents
- Unit 3.4 - Using SharePoint Search
- Unit 3.5 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Sharing Knowledge with SharePoint
- Unit 4.1 - Social Computing
- Unit 4.2 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Sharing Work with SharePoint
- Unit 5.1 - Key Features of a Team / Project Site
- Unit 5.2 - Managing Tasks
- Unit 5.3 - Using Workflows for Business Processes
- Unit 5.4 - Section Plenary
Section 6: Sharing Information with SharePoint
- Unit 6.1 - Overview of SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI)
- Unit 6.2 - Using Excel and Excel Services
- Unit 6.3 - Section & Course Plenary