Resolving Common Meeting Problems (US version)
Meetings sometimes don’t work out as planned. This course is designed to help meeting leaders put their meetings back on track when things go wrong.
Learn how to specific techniques to bring your meeting back on track when you encounter a problem, how to diagnose the problem to avoid recurrence.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to cope with a meeting that has run into a problem
- Learn how you can diagnose the problem, and solve it.
- Learn strategies to bring the meeting back on track
- Use a combination of five techniques to unstick a group that’s encountered a problem
- Diagnose why a group is low energy, unresponsive, experiencing patchy participation, emotional or off agenda
- Energise a low energy group and know how to turn an unresponsive group and team members around
- Reassure an emotional group
- Get a group that’s off agenda back on track
Managers and Team Leaders