Project Management (OSHA)
Project management is the discipline of planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of the vision or aim, through specific project goals and objectives. The ability to manage a project successfully is an important part of any business.Being able to break projects down into manageable tasks will help make the management easier and will increase your chances of success. In this module you will learn about how to scope and define a project, and some of the key terms and techniques such as project authorization and project implementation.
- Recognize what project management means.
- Explain how to scope and define a project.
- Describe how to break projects down into manageable tasks.
- Identify project authorization.
- Discuss project implementation.
- Illustrate how to schedule projects and create a project plan.
- Discuss the monitoring progress of the project.
- Explain how to deal with changes.
- Describe project close out and completion.
- Identify lessons learnt from the project.