Project Management (Bundle)
Course at a glance
- 1 hours
About the course
Imagine you are given a project to manage, or asked to join a project team. Even though you have heard a lot about project management, you are not really sure how to start. Or you may find yourself wondering what people mean when they talk about ‘scope’, ‘Gantt charts’ and ‘deliverables’. This course is designed to help. We’ve broken the basics of project management into 5 bite sized sections that are really easy to digest
- You will discover how a triangle can help keep projects on time, in budget and on scope.
- Take a look at the six different stages of a project’s life.
- Find out why project management is a bit like spinning plates. Take your eye off one and it could ruin your whole performance.
- Why the right project skills can get you to the moon.
- Also, you’ll see how better project management could have prevented the most deadly maritime disaster ever.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who would like to learn more about the world of Project Managers
- Experienced Project Managers who want a refresher on the basics
- People looking to advance their careers by getting involved in project teams
Learn at your own pace during this exciting animated explainer course. The interactive course allows you to navigate the different sections which include an animated explainer videos. If you’re in a rush, you can click on a specific topic you’d like to sharpen up on.